A delicious combination of two all-time favorites: banana bread + zucchini bread. All the flavors of both put together in one muffin.
A low-sugar, more nutritious spin on these classic desserts.
Top with melted butter, nut butter, or grab on-the-go.
These muffins are gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, and nut-free. And still completely addicting.
Add these to your next meal-prep plans for a little snack to have around :)
- 2 mashed spotty bananas
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (about 1/2 large zucchini)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325
1. Grease a muffin tin
2. Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl
3. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients
4. Whisk wet ingredients into dry until well combined.
5. Pour evenly into muffin tin and bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked through.