Spicy Avocado Dipping Sauce
The dipping sauce that goes with just about anything.
This dip is packed with nutrients + healthy fats from avocado, with just the right amount of heat to kick up your side dish.
The nutritional yeast is another highlight ingredient in this dip. It is an inactive form of yeast that adds a 'cheesy' flavor. It is packed with B vitamins and also adds a boost of protein. I always have some in my kitchen!
Just throw the ingredients in a blender and serve. Doesn't get much easier than that!
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1-2 tbsp hot sauce, to taste
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt + pepper, to taste