This asian-inspired salmon recipe is one of my favorite recipes that I frequently make for dinner during the week. It's packed with flavor and ready in 25 minutes!
This recipe is gluten and soy free due to the use of coconut aminos, which is healthier version of soy sauce.
Having healthy sauces/condiments around is a huge staple for my healthy eating. I always want to spice up my meals with different flavors- I just want to be sure I'm doing so with nutritious ingredients. Plus, what's better than a meal ready in 25 minutes after a long day? And a healthy one at that!
This recipe pairs well with so many different sides and veggies. Some of my favorite combos are
- Cauliflower Rice + Green Beans
- Brown Rice + Carrots + Spinach
- Brown Rice Ramen Noodles + Zucchini + Carrots
- a big salad of Spinach, Radishes, Sautéed Mushrooms, and microgreens
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Dash of chili flakes, black pepper, and onion powder
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets
- Turn oven on broil
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl
- Let salmon fillets sit in marinade for 15 minutes
- Place salmon fillets on aluminum foil on a baking tray and divide remaining marinade over fillets evenly
- Broil in oven for 5-8 minutes until salmon cooked to your preference
Everyday, simple healthy recipe inspiration posted daily! Click above to follow along!