Gone are the days where I would order as many fried buffalo wings as I wanted dipped in ranch with my girlfriends. That food simply doesn't work for me and my health.
Luckily I created this burger recipe to satisfy those pesky lil cravings. This burger has SO much flavor- and even some hidden veggies. Men and picky teenager approved ;)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded carrot (1 large carrot)
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp dairy free ranch (I use Primal Kitchen or Tessemae's)
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe's onion salt (or 1 tbsp chives + 1/2 tsp sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Few cracks of black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
2. Heat a large skillet with some avocado oil
3. Form into patties and cook for 6 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5-6 minutes until cooked through.