Nothing I love more than the flavors of fall! Pumpkin gets a lot of hype once September rolls around, and I am perfectly ok with seeing it everywhere! It's packed with nutrients, and there are so many different ways to cook and bake with it.
This recipe is easy to throw together, and perfect to prep for snacks for a busy week ahead. Loaded with vitamins and healthy fats- I love these little bites for a quick + easy snack!
One bite and it's like you've just taken a sip of a Starbuck's PSL- sans all that sugar. Give these a try!
Makes about 10 balls
- 5 dates (soak in warm water for a few minutes if they are cold)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops vanilla collagen or protein powder
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1 tbsp brain octane (or use melted coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Blend all ingredients in a food process or high speed blender until a ball of "dough" forms or everything is well combined
2. Scrape all of it out into a bowl, let set in fridge for 30 minutes (helps to form into balls)
3. Roll into balls (I like to roll them in some extra cinnamon) and store in fridge or freezer!
Don't forget to follow along on Instagram for more everyday recipes!