chocolate sea salt peanut butter stuffed dates (vegan, gluten free).
chocolate sea salt peanut butter stuffed dates.
these are by far my favorite homemade treat to keep in my freezer. it is the perfect combination of flavors and I will never get sick of these!
you can make as many as you want for a large group or to keep on hand for snacking! they’re simple, don’t require much thinking, and just absolutely delicious every time.
peanut butter (no sugar added)
dark chocolate bar
flakey sea salt
1. Split dates down the middle without slicing all the way through. If your dates have pits, make sure to remove them.
2. Stuff each date with ~ 1 tsp peanut butter.
3. Place dates on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in freezer to set, 15 minutes.
4. Melt 1 dark chocolate bar (you may need more, depending how many dates!). Roll the dates in the chocolate with a fork. Quickly sprinkle with sea salt while chocolate is still wet.
5. Place back in freezer or refrigerator to harden chocolate. enjoy!