Hands down, this is the fluffiest grain free cookie I have ever had. It's easy for healthy treats to lack in texture- but these ones are insanely good. A cross between a fluffy brownie and a rich chocolate cookie.
This recipe is paleo, free of refined sugars, made with just a few simple ingredients. Enjoy!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp grass fed butter, partly melted
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat butter until about half is melted and the other half is soft but solid.
- Whisk egg with butter and vanilla until well combined.
- add remaining ingredients besides chocolate chips and fold together with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, then scoop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Makes 9-12 cookies, depending on size of scoops.
- Bake 12 minutes.
Follow along on Instagram for even more simple, healthy recipes!