Egg Roll In A Bowl
Egg roll in a bowl!
I am so obsessed with this one! Just a handful of simple ingredients and packed with nutrients. This is the perfect recipe for meal prep or an easy weeknight dinner! Enjoy :)
Makes 5-7 servings
- 1 head of cabbage, sliced into strips
- 3 large carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb ground organic beef, turkey, or chicken (OR shrimp, grilled chicken, tofu)
- Sea salt + pepper
- Optional: red pepper flakes for spice
1.Heat a large skillet (make sure it’s big enough for the whole head of cabbage!) with avocado oil.
2. Once hot, add cabbage and stir.
3. Add carrots, and allow to cook for about 5 minute. Stir frequently. * if the veggie are getting too dry, add a little water (start with 1 tbsp at a time).
4. Add coconut aminos, sesame oil, garlic, and stir. Season generously with salt and pepper.
5. Allow to cook, stirring, until veggies are soft. Remove and set aside (leave any left over juices/sauce behind).
6. Add ground meat to the same pan and allow to brown. If using another protein, cook however you like. Strain juices, then add meat to veggies.
7. Stir, add green onions, serve.