Creamy, plant-based, nutrient-dense butternut squash pasta sauce.
Enough said. This one never gets old.
- 1/2 cup roasted (or steamed) butter nut squash
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk (or coconut for nut free)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2-1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings; add more almond milk if thinner sauce is desired.
- Serve with your favorite pasta (I love chickpea or lentil noodles).
Don't forget to follow on Instagram for easy, healthy recipes posted daily!