These little bites are the perfect snack for a boost of energy! I love prepping a snack like this for a busy week- all you have to do is throw everything together in a blender and wait for it to set!
Packed with a variety of different healthy fats and low in sugar, these are a great alternative to a processed protein bar that can be high in sugar and additives.
I love to pair this with some vanilla bean coconut yogurt- it tastes like tiramisu!
- 1 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 dates
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground organic coffee
- 1 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp brain octane or melted coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. *a high speed blender will work but will not be as smooth
- Taste mixture and add more coffee if you like a stronger coffee flavor.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan. * leave a couple inches on each side to make sure the mixture isn’t to thin. Smooth with a spatula.
- Set in refresher for 2-3 hours, or until hard enough to slice into small squares. Store in fridge or freezer