I can't get over these fluffy, flavorful biscuits! Or the fact that they are grain-free.
Garlic and chive is always a good flavor combo, and these biscuits are no exception! They are made with super simple, real, wholesome ingredients. You can mix up a batch in just a few minutes-- the hardest part is waiting for them to come out of the oven.
I love these biscuits on the side of eggs or chili- and they even stay fluffy without drying out for at least a few days. These will quickly become a new favorite staple for you, I promise!
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup ghee or butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder .
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl, then mix in eggs and melted ghee.
- Once we’ll combined, scoop out into about 1.5 tbsp sized portions (makes 12 about biscuits total). *you can make them larger if you want
- Shape into round biscuits and slightly flatten the tops.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or a little longer if you want the tops to brown slightly.