Grain-free Sea Salt Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
That title is a mouth-full, but these cookies deserve it.
I am so addicted to these cookies. They're so soft and gooey, and the best flavor combo of all time.
I seriously can't get enough these! You're going to want to make these ASAP.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (regular or vegan)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (no sugar or oils added)
- 1 egg (can sub flax egg for varied cookie texture)
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar (maple syrup works as well)
- 2 tbsp melted butter (avocado or coconut oil for vegan)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk egg with melted butter.
- Add all other ingredients, and mix well to combine.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp size cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. * or do smaller cookies to make a larger batch.
- Sprinkle tops of cookies with sea salt and press down lightly with a fork or spoon.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes.