I knew I had to make my own version of Sweetgreen's spicy cashew dressing the first time I tried it.
It's such a game changer for a good salad. Adds so much flavor, and an extra dose of healthy fats which you all know I am all about!
You can whip this up in a high speed blender or food processor with enough to get you through most of the week. This one is one of my favorites to add to any meal prep. It's my favorite to have with a big kale salad, or an asian-inspired salad. You can also dip veggies in this sauce or pour it over a stir fry...or lick it by the spoonful.
I know you'll love this one! Enjoy xx
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp cashews
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3-5 tbsp water (depending on desired thickness)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced or grated
- 1 tsp siracha
- Juice of 2 limes
- Optional: 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (if you like more slice)
1. Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
2. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.