An easy, go-to, flavorful turkey meatball to add to your weekly meal prep.
I love adding these to spaghetti squash, chickpea pasta, zoodles, or even a big salad! They are the perfect protein to prep for quick and healthy meals. Plus, they are so simple and easy to make!
Makes ~9 meatballs, depending on size.
- 1 lb turkey
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1-2 tbsp chopped fresh basil (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Few cracks of black pepper
- Optional: pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then use a cookie scoop to scoop out meatballs on parchment paper (or just use clean hands). Should make about 12 small meatballs.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn oven to broil and cook for 4-5 more minutes.