Not much to say about these gooey cookies, other than they were gone within 10 minutes of making them for friends :)
These cookies are slightly nutty, with that distinct oat flavor of a classic oatmeal cookie. This recipe is egg free and refined sugar free!
makes 12 cookies
- 1 cup oat flour (blend up old fashioned oats to make your own if you don’t have oat flour!)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (I used 4% fat, not fat free!)
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Optional: sea salt for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine yogurt, coconut sugar, and almond milk.
3. Mix in all dry ingredients until well combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Scoop out dough onto parchment paper into about 12 cookies. Slightly flatten cookies and sprinkle with sea salt (optional). Bake 11-12 minutes.