Zucchini Turkey Meatballs (gluten free, paleo)
Perfect meal prep protein.
I love these meatballs paired with my creamy lemon basil cashew sauce.
Simple, real ingredients. Easy to throw together.
makes 10-12 meatballs
- 1 lb turkey
- 1 zucchini, finely grated
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Few cracks black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Form into meatballs, making about 10-12 balls depending on size.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until internal temp of 165°F.