grain free burger buns
the perfect grain free bun.
texture and flavor is on point, and they are so easy to make! these buns go well with any patty- meat or vegetarian.
2 cups of almond flour
2 eggs, whisked
1/3 cup ghee or butter, melted
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp honey
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
Optional: everything bagel seasoning for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl, then mix in whisked eggs and melted butter/ghee.
3. Once we’ll combined, scoop onto parchment paper- you can make them small or medium sized buns.
4. Shape into round buns and slightly flatten the tops. Optional: sprinkle everything bagel seasoning on the tops.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or a little longer if you want the tops to brown slightly.