i really love finding ways to use siggi’s in my savory recipes! it adds the perfect creamy touch and boost of protein with just simple ingredients- milk and live cultures, that’s it. it’s also higher in protein and lower than sugar than other yogurts, which I love!
this spinach artichoke creamy tomato chicken one pan dish is so delicious- and packed with nutrients. It’s easy to make, and the plain 0% siggi’s makes for the creamiest sauce. the yogurt acts as a substitute for heavy cream, for a lighter dish and a fresh flavor!
this is a high protein, high fiber dish- making it super filling, satisfying, and nutrient-dense. I love adding artichokes to a meal—they are loaded with fiber, as well as prebiotics that are amazing for gut health benefits.
you can serve this over any pasta, rice, quinoa, or extra veggies. it’s perfect for meal prep or a simple weeknight dinner dish!
· 1 lb of chicken breasts
· 1 14-oz can quartered artichokes, drained
· 1 14.5- oz can of tomatoes
· 2 tsp avocado oil
· 1 single serve @siggisdairy plain 0% (5.3 oz)
· 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
· 3 garlic cloves, minced
· 2 tsp butter
· 1 tbsp italian seasoning
· 1/2 tsp sea salt
· ¼ tsp black pepper
· Pinch of red pepper flakes
· fresh basil
· 3 tbsp grated parmesan
1. heat a large skillet over medium heat, then add 2 tsp of avocado oil.
2. season each chicken breast with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet. cook for 9 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for another 4-5 minutes until chicken is fully cooked, 165°F on a meat thermometer. times will depend on thickness of your chicken breast). turn off heat.
3. set chicken breasts aside on a plate, then add the butter to the pan and return to heat. once butter is melted, add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add tomato sauce and yogurt, then stir to combine. stir in spinach, artichokes, parmesan, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt + pepper. Add chicken back to the pan. allow everything to cook together for 5-7 minutes. Serve.